I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thank you for your prayers!

Wife of dadwithnoisykids had a procedure under general anesthesia today, and she is recovering at home now.


The procedure went well, and we thank God for His mercy and kindness to us.


Now I ask you to join us in praying for more Noisykids!


I got another opportunity to start an I.V. on my wife, which is always fun. Here is another example of the joy of being married to a doctor.


The anesthetic setup may have looked like this:




No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member