I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, November 25, 2006

HANDKERCHIEF COUNT DAY 6(late)

YESTERDAY'S HANDKERCHIEF BALANCE: 37

1 handkerchief given to my baby girl to see what she would do with it. She wiped her mouth and wiped the floor with it, and then left it there.

0 new clean handkerchief in the sock drawer

NET HANDKERCHIEFS: 36

Wife of dadwithnoisykids thought it would be more interesting to see what the noisykids would do with the handkerchiefs. Since most of them spent the day at an amusement park called 'Amish World' outside of Waco, I could only try out one handkerchief yesterday.

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member