I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, November 04, 2006

SILLIEST QUOTE HEARD IN A WHILE

"I am doing everything in my power to make sure my name dies out."

This was said to one of my sisters-in-law by a woman who objected to our having so many children.

My sister-in-law pointed out that there are some countries where the native population is in decline.

She told the author of this quote that the dadwithnoisykids family was "just making sure that the family name does not die out."

Of course, Lord, if you call them ALL to a consecrated celibate life, I will gladly accept your will!

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member