I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Prayer of Ingratitude, Part 2

Thank you, Lord for ruining my plans
That took so long to set
But I will continue on my way
I haven't quit just yet

We scheduled, cancelled, begged and prayed
Even did a little pleading
But you sweetly stopped us in our tracks
And gave us what we're needing

I'll never know why you did this, Lord
But I know one thing is true
The things I want pale before
What I need and get from You

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member