I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Prayer of Ingratitude

Thank you Lord for this bountiful rainfall.
But did it have to happen today?
For months your blazing sun dried us out.
Until the hour I wanted to play.

Thank you Lord for these wonderful children
If only they'd all be quiet.
I need time to think, to grow, to learn
In a household that sounds like a riot.

Thank you Lord for the multiple gifts
That you bless me with each day
If only I would take them and use them
Rather than pushing them all away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen.
J

Anonymous said...

That is so true.

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member