I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Monday, October 02, 2006

Bad Poetry in Honor of My Guardian Angel

Angel of God, my guardian dear
Throughout my life, you’ve been so near
All of my life, been at my side
Especially for the helicopter rides

You helped me with my fear of heights
To relax and just enjoy the sights
Made sure I prayed before each flight
To make it through another night

An act of contrition I would also say
In case this were my individual Judgment Day
for I knew that some are called to play the part
of passengers in a huge lawn dart

But most of all my guardian dear
You take up the Rosary that you find here
Once again I have drifted off to sleep
While praying to Our Lady so sweet

dadwithnoisykids

1 comment:

Roman Sacristan said...

Wasn't too bad, although I never thought I would hear "lawn darts" in a prayer.

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member