I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Thursday, October 05, 2006

....And Another Thing:

To add to the Milingo Musings:

My church will have to have a state of the art sound system, complete with
projector, multimedia capabilities, and a very fast processor for my
sermons.

All of my sermons will be packaged as Powerpoint lectures, and will run to,
oh, I figure about 10 slides per minute. It is important to keep the
attention of the parishioners.

I will certainly have video clips of theologically relevant(and
entertaining) things I can find on YouTube.

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member