I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Historical Picture of Scorpion Stalking Duck

Here is a picture of the Scorpion Stalking the Duck. This is an actual photograph I took one day in San Antonio.

The whole incident was so disturbing, that I never forgot it, and the phrase was all I could think of when looking for a name for this blog.



One day, if I find all the pictures, I will put together the series of photographs. This photo was copied from a lecture I gave several years ago.


Here is a picture of a smaller scorpion on the outside wall of our old house in San Antonio:





About 1.5 inch body. One day this one will grow up to stalk ducks, too.

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member