I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Monday, March 26, 2007

What kind of Blogger am I?

I have to disagree with this assessment of my blog. I answered some of the questions when I knew that none of the answers were applicable. When in doubt, I selected the answer that sounded most intelligent. It is hard to see, but I am a Pundit Blogger!








You Are a Pundit Blogger!

Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few
Not always, not always and not always.
Truly appreciated by a select cadre,
surpassed by anyone with the ability to compose complete sentences.
"Now put a video on your blog!"
- a quote from one of my daughters:





Every day, I get at least one hit from someone looking for a recipe for STUFFED POBLANO PEPPERS. I think I have discovered a trend.

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member