I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Holy Rosary!

Some blog entry ideas just seem to run right under my nose....

....a business associate recently returned from Rome(I think he was taking the Da Vinci Code Guided Tour). He brought two Rosaries home for us, and today I had them blessed. I was showing them to a friend when she commented on the sweet odor of roses that suddenly was present. I told her it was not the odor of sanctity that sometimes emanates from my body, but actually the beads of the Rosary that are impregnated with the smell of rose petals.

It is a common mistake that people think pleasant smells around me are my odor of sanctity. Sometimes I emanate the odor of humility, too, but not often.

Twenty Three Altar Boys at Mass today...hopefully some of them have a vocation to the priesthood.

dadwithnoisykids

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member