I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Review is Coming

After I get this disturbing video out of my head, and put the kids to bed, I shall publish some thoughts on Into Great Silence. But first, this:




What more proof do you need of the need for silence in the world?

UPDATE: After posting this, I discovered the person who sent it to me saw it at Amy Welborn's site.

This is the parmesan cheese we buy at Costco.

6 comments:

Histor said...

Dad....I'm going to have nightmares. On my birthday, too.

Histor

P.S. The beginning scenes remind me of the lines in "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane:

When men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go...

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of some of the wacky commercials I used to subject myself to while TDY in England those many years ago...

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! This is so bad, I just have to laugh; I'll take that other song, the one about cornbread, any day.

histor the wise is right - nightmares indeed; but, wait - it just might have possibilities - a new sing-around-the-campfire song.

Roman Sacristan said...

That is so Italian!
And I have to say it ... ready?

THAT WAS SO CHEESY!

Anonymous said...

Did you notice the cow?

dadwithnoisykids said...

I have seen the cow.

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member