I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Noisykid Kitchen - Cornbread

More like cake than I wanted, but you can see the Noisykids enjoyed it...recipe to follow later.

Ingredients

Granulated sugar: ½ cup
Honey: 1 cup
Salt: pinch - just a pinch.
Baking Powder: 2T
Bread flour: 3 ¾ cup
Corn meal: 1 cup
Eggs, large: 4
Milk: 1 ½ cup
Salad oil: 1/3 cup

Directions:

1. Combine first seven ingredients and 1 cup of the milk.
2. Mix on low speed until moist.
3. Add remainder of milk and salad oil.
4. Mix until combined.
5. Spoon into well-greased muffin tins or into one 9” x 13” pan
6. Bake in 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
7. If baking in the pan, bake for longer and test center for ‘doneness’
8. Yields 24 muffins.


Adapted from Family Favorites Cookbook, by Ana Maria Boza

from the Opus Dei retreat House in Pembroke, MA

I am very unhappy that our Priest did not allow an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. I shall write him a letter of complaint.

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member