I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Monday, May 07, 2007

Too busy building fences to blog?

Never.

After a quiet call night, I hit the homestead running. I had to cut some grass, transplant some peppers, including the ever-popular POBLANO PEPPER, and work on the fence for the dog run. Below is my fence-tightening device anchored to one of the lawn tractors(JD LX188).
The fence tool kit here serves to tighten the barbed wire originating at the tractor and inserting on the fence puller. I put a pair of fence pliers in the picture just for fun. I love a tool that combines pliers and a hammer.

It is rather warm today. Tonight some of us will go to Mass and the Rosary procession in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Wishing you all a happy and peaceful day.

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member