I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Monday, May 28, 2007

MEMORIAL DAY THOUGHTS

Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary on the side altar at St. William the Confessor Catholic Church in Greenville, Texas.




The Smiling C-5, photographed by dadwithnoisykids while in the U.S. Air Force, 1988.




Today we remember those who serve or served in the military, both living and deceased. We remembered our servicemen at Mass today, and then came home to try to work outside on the front garden. It rained again, so instead I took a NAP!


GREAT EXPECTATIONS!



Then I got this e-mail from someone I have been working closely with in Benin. It looks as if my 'ship has come in,' as they say, and I will be able to retire as soon as the money is transferred to my account. I can hardly wait for the banks to open tomorrow:

Read on:

Contact My secretary in Benin

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay.Presently i'm in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my secretary in Benin.
NAME / Prince Dada Bernard
EMAIL/
this has been deleted - I can't have you all jumping at this chance.
TELEPHON/
also deleted
Suite 205 Mdomi plaza Benin.
Ask him to send you the total of $1000.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.
so feel free and get in touched with my secretary Dada and instruct him where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, Im very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Dada, he will send the amount to you without any
delay.
CONGRATULATION
Yours sincerly,
Susan Campalla


"Share the joy after all the sufferness"....makes me want to cry!

Prince Dada really is a Prince of a man.

I am sure money won't spoil me....

iPod Time

We strive to be good Catholics, and look to the Magesterium for guidance all the time. So it is no surprise that Mother Church sometimes helps us select leisure activities.


One good example of this is the iPod. We weren't interested in getting one until we saw that Pope Benedict got one recently and uses it all the time. Here is a clip:










The Children Speak:


One of my children wanted me to type in 'F-117A' onto the blog. It is a kind of airplane he saw in a book he was reading.


As we stood for the Pater Noster during Mass yesterday, my 4-year old turned around to face me(he was in the pew ahead of me), and said, "I'm going to pray it backwards!"


Today the children were playing Mass, and we overheard the two boys dressed as priests arguing about their roles:


"I'm going to say Mass, and you can hear confessions."

"No! I want to say Mass. YOU hear confessions!"


We pray that one day some of our boys will become priests and really have that argument.


My 4-year old needs help sometimes in the bathroom, so today I was helping him tuck in his shirt after he went to the bathroom. I noticed that his hands were still wet, even after I gave him a paper towel to dry off his hands. He smiled and said, "I just use my shirt!"

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member