I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Infant Baptism

For various reasons, I shall be brief. I need to review this document on infant baptism as well as relevant sections from the Catechism of the Catholic Church.

And continue putting in 12-hour days at work.

It is too wet to mow the grass, but there is mulch to spread on the garden beds.

I harvested the first zucchini from the garden!

Please add to the list of religious whom I pray for during Vespers every(well almost every) night. Look for the 'Adopt a Religious' section on the sidebar or the original post.

Check this out. I like manatees:

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Jim Gaffigan, a hilarious Catholic comedian, has a great bit about manatees.
Just google "Gaffigan Manatees" or some such thing.
:)

(I like them very much myself.)

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member