I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Friday, July 07, 2006

The Love of My Life Speaks:

"Sometimes it is so exhausting raising a husband"

wife of dadwithnoisykids, better known as momwithkidslikedad

By the way, there may be a delay with comments posted on the blog, as I am reviewing the posts before publishing them.

I hope the picture of the bird strike did not upset anyone.

Please remember to pray for the Poor Souls in Purgatory today.

thanks!

dadwithnoisykids

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member