I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Oratory Scene One

Past open Tabernacle's door
A cross, on it Our Savior.
His head is bowed, and knees are bent,
evidence that his life is spent.

But there beyond the cross I see
Infant Jesus and Our Lady.
She sits at ease, composed, at peace
while Jesus plays upon her knees,

stares at the cross and says to me,
"that place is where I long to be."

SMD
12.09.2007
Featherock Retreat Center
Schulenburg, Texas
www.featherock.org

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member