I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas Cruise Note

We almost cancelled the Cruise for lack of passengers. All that changed on the morning of the 26th, the Feast of St. Stephen. We woke up at 5 a.m. when a distinguished gentleman started pounding on the deck of the Water Strider. He wanted to go to "Cuba, right now - and I have a suitcase full of cash to pay my way!"

Forty-eight thousand dollars in twenty-dollar bills. I was giddy at the sight of it. So we grabbed a shopping cart full of canned oysters - his request - and cast off. We took a left turn out of Aransas Pass and now we are somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico. The water is rough and I have been quite seasick. I will write more later.



Captain Merrill Stewbean

Somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico, on the good ship Water Strider

Links added by me to this message from Capt Stewbean - dadwithnoisykids

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member