I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Notices

New Link Area on the right side of the page:

"What I fall asleep reading"

This means that at some point I will make some comments about the book which currently ends up squished beneath me when I pass out in bed.

That is why I try to kneel while praying night prayers. I don't say this to brag but only because I think kneeling is the only position I have not fallen asleep in.

New Link to an interesting blog:

Cosmos-Liturgy-Sex

The name is a bit odd, but visit the sight and read how they got the name. I find myself checking this page every day. Some of their stuff is the kind of thing I wish I could write.

You won't see any Beanie Babies on that site.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope you all have a Happy New Year! I was on call last New Year's Eve, and my first anesthetic of 2006 was a gunshot victim - a toddler. I hope to spend this year's changeover with my wife and children( and a few friends) praying the Rosary. This is a tradition which my brother the priest got us doing a few years ago.

The Sabbath:

This break from blogging, small as it was, has been a blessing for me and my family. This has prompted some changes in my blogging plans. From now on I will refrain from posting on Sundays and Holy Days, and will try to go for more quality, not quantity. Some folks are still waiting for the former.

I do plan on continuing daily entries on Duck Stalking Scorpion, and frequent entries on Noisykid Kitchen, our food blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you liking Hunility of Heart? How about a review?

dadwithnoisykids said...

I have to finish the book first!

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member