I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, September 16, 2006

New Album Release from SSD/MetaltrAch

Only two weeks in prison, and he already has an album out!

Mr. Scorpion, who was arrested in San Antonio on September 2, 2006, for allegedly stealing a car, is proud to announce his first album:


From The County Jail

A collection of prison songs, sung by Mr. Scorpion, with backup singing by ‘The Lifers.’


From The County Jail



You will hear such favorites as, Is Anybody Goin’ to San Antone(Doug Sahm), Breakout(Thin Lizzie), Been Caught Stealin’(Jane’s Addiction), The Man in the Black Exoskeleton(Johnny Cash-Scorpion), The Male Scorpion Named Sue(Johnny Cash-Scorpion), and many others. Here are a sampling of the lyrics:


Bexar County Blues(Folsom Prison Blues)

I hear that jailer comin’
It’s dinnertime he said,
But I ain’t had a cricket
Since I don’t know when
I’m stuck in Bexar County
Dadwithnoisykids is gone
And he’ll never come and rescue
My tail from San Antone....


Soy de San Luis(A local favorite):

Found me a little Tejanita when I lived in Ann Arbor,
She was so bonita and I had to marry her.
Then I was called up by the Air Force, and we moved to San Antone,
It took thirty-two years to get here, but now Texas is home!

Little Scorpion(to the tune of Tom Dooley):

Hang down your head, little scorpion
Hang down your head and cry
Hang down your head lil’ scorpion
Poor boy you’re gonna fry

I went down to San Antone,
There I took a ride
Stole a little auto
Then I had to hide





The Lifers: Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and D'Artagnan

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member