I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Correction

I sent this last night, but got so emotional. So, I am submitting it again.

It pains me to know Scorpion is out there.

Big Blue Van
(sung to tune of 'Danny Boy')

Oh Big Blue Van
Your odor is of incense
No longer do you smell
Like one unclean
And now we wish to make you
always stay with us
To ride no more, nor
burn up gasoline.

But dadwithnoisykids
He has objections
For he needs you to
cart around his clan
We care not for the plight
of all those little noisykids
Instead we want to have
His blessed Van.

dadwithnoisykids

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member