I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jesus, Love of My Soul


"Jesus, love of my Soul, center of my heart! Why am I not more eager to endure pains and tribulations for love of You, when You, my God, have suffered so many for me?

Come, then, every sort of trial in the world, for this is my delight, to suffer for Jesus.

This is my joy, to follow my Savior, and to find my consolation with my consoler on the cross.

This is my happiness, this my pleasure, to live with Jesus, to walk with Jesus, to converse with Jesus; to suffer with and for Him, this is my treasure."


- by St. Alphonsus Rodriguez

For the shorter version of this prayer, just say:

Bring it on, Lord!

Such serious posts must be touched with a bit of levity. Here is an upbeat video, guaranteed to stick in your mind:

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member