I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happy Birthday, Son!




Today we celebrate the birth of Noisykid #11, who turns 6 today. We named him after these gentlemen. Yesterday we celebrated at home with pizza, brownies, and ice cream. Today we had a barbecue at our church and cake afterwards. Then came Holy Hour and Confession....
We are so blessed with this child, as we are with all of them. We brought him home on September 11, 2001, shortly after the World Trade Center came crashing down. He shines as a beacon of hope and new life when we recall the events of September 11. For example, today I almost had to physically restrain him during the Consecration because he just couldn't keep still.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day! I am so sorry we could not stay after Mass. Hubby has a TON of studying to do. Perhaps when he begins to understand the Greek we will have a little more free time.

Anonymous said...

Very happy birthday..my 6 year old Jacinta will turn 7 next month..they really do grow so fast..my boys when 7 were/are spell bound during Mass mainly i think because they've been trained so well to serve..

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member