I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Belated Birthday Thoughts




Yesterday we celebrated the birth of our youngest girl Noisykid. Her name is derived from the names of the parents of St. Therese of Liseux.












We are so blessed with our youngest child. We thank God for her every day!






In other news, Wifeofdadwithnoisykids is experiencing morning sickness most of the time. As I predicted, she is the only person I know who is happy to be yelling for 'Roy' several times a day.






I love that woman.

She will go for an ultrasound next week, and I shall try to include pictures on the blog.






My baby girl loves monkeys. So we got her five of them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures..a good sign..the morning sickness..

Rebecca Frech said...

Morning sickness can be awful, but awful ms can mean a girl! Ask her how bad it is next time she comes up for air. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day!!! She is to cute.

MS is no fun but means the baby is there! Thanks be to God!

antonia said...

Happy birthday to her! She is super cute!
I'm intrigued as to what her name can be if it's a mixture of Zelie & Louis...!



& the monkies are sweet!

dadwithnoisykids said...

You would have known if you visited Texas....

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a baker's dozen working there.... We LOVE your family... We wish we could have been with you all to enjoy the celebration!!! Miss you all!!!

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member