I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Monday, December 21, 2009

Pentimento, Part VIII - The End of the Road?

Here are some pictures of the outside of the house after Nathaniel decorated it. Pardon my iPhone and the low quality pictures.

Here is the outside of the house:


Here is a detail of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph at the Nativity. Jesus will be lit up for Christmas.


Here is Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation, flanked by a couple of lighted trees:




A detail of The Blessed Mother, showing that Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation needs a new coat of paint:


Seeing as how this is a Texas manger scene, there just has to be a John Deere tractor close by the manger.

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member