I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Veteran's Day

I am a veteran myself, and I thank God for the opportunities which opened up to me by my time in the United States Air Force. Today I used those skills by working most of the day at the hospital.

I cannot complain, considering the many veterans who are not here to enjoy life on earth.

Thank God for all those who gave their lives for our freedom.

I am reminded of a quote from Richard Adams' book Watership Down, where the sacrifices of our elders, specifically in time of war, are quickly forgotten. It is too late for me to look it up.

Perhaps tomorrow.

(formerly Major) Dadwithnoisykids

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member