I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Peaceful Protest by Aquatic Animals

I returned from an errand this afternoon and found these aquatic animals protesting the video which I put on my blog on this day.


This group calls itself S.Q.U.I.D.,

SOCIETY

QUELLING

UNDERWATER

INTENTIONAL

DEFAMATION

They were insulted by the video which shows a manatee running nose-first into a window in an aquarium, followed by malicious laughter by the human observers.

Their spokesman, Ekyu Manatee, decried the exploitation of aquatic beings for the entertainment of human beings.

"For trillions of years, human beings have exploited my aquatic brothers and sisters in aquariums everywhere. It is just another example of the Vatican conspiracies."


Ekyu Manatee, spokesmanatee


I have been ordered to take time to attend sensitivity training classes, as well as listen to John Denver songs incessantly, and memorize the poem 'Whales Weep Not' by D.H. Lawrence.

I refused, so I may be banned from the blogosphere.

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member