I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Monday, June 04, 2007

Meme about my Wife

Inquiring minds want to know about Wifeofdadwithnoisykids.

So here goes. 8 interesting things about Wifeofdadwithnoisykids:

First, when I was proposed to he said ,well pounding the steering wheel in the middle of an argument ," Damn it women you make me crazy, Will you marry me?"

Second. when I was 9 years old, a stop sign fell on my head.

Third, I have a younger sister who is single, beautiful, fun loving, and looking for a GOOD CATHOLIC TEXAS HUSBAND who can afford her love for the finer things in life.

Fourth, when I was young I always wanted to marry and have 12 children.

Fifth, now at 39, I pray the Good Lord will see past my limited vision and bless us with more children! This really should be number one on my list.

Sixth, I live on 12 acres in the home my husband and I had designed and built for our large growing family, God willing.

Seventh, This is the ONE and ONLY blog entry you will ever see by Wifeofdadwithnoisykids. This entry is a little gift for Jackie Parkes MJ :)

Eighth, I'm married to Dadwithnoisykids!

P.S. Jackie I did my best. I had so much trouble coming up with anything. Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol@#3 :)

Anonymous said...

Was number 2 meant to be connected to number 1 in any way? :)

Anonymous said...

You made my day! Thanks so much & God bless you...my friend has 14 children..at 39 you're just a youngster!

Anonymous said...

To bad it is the one and only post we will get from you!! LOL@ #1! Love the proposal. haha.

Anonymous said...

I don't think #3 is something to be LOL'ing about!

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member