I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Friday, June 08, 2007

Notice to Seminarians/Religious

Rejoice!

Right now we are experiencing a rather sad time for various reasons that I
shall not discuss. But be assured that we are offering up our sufferings
for your intentions and for more men and women to answer the call to the
priesthood or religious life.

So smile and know that somewhere I am in a traffic jam, offering up the
fact that people don't automatically get out of my way when they see me
coming up behind them.

On a less serious note:

Last night, as we started Night Prayers with the examination of
conscience, my wife asked me to give a little more time before praying an
act of contrition. It appears that she likes more time for her examen. I
told her that when I feel I am drifting off to sleep I have to start
praying the act of contrition. There have been times in the past where
she has had to wake me up from my 'examination of conscience.'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

dadwithnoisykids said...

David:

Nice blog, but I am not a sports fan.

Anonymous said...

Know that we are praying for you and your intentions.

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member