I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Gifts of Love



This is what I got for Father's Day:


1. One homemade Rosary, made from beads of other Rosaries.

2. A dollar bill.

3. A pin with a bird flying on it; similar to the Holy Spirit.

4. A bag of Coca-Cola gummi bottles - YUM!

5. Mother Angelica's Little Book of Life Lessons

6. Good Discipline Great Teens by Ray Guarendi

7. Jesus of Nazareth by Pope Benedict XVI

8. A statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary.


That is my baby girl reaching for the Rosary.


These were from my wife and children; full of love for an undeserving man.


Looks as if I better get back to reading....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure your teens gave you the discipline book! Mine wouldn't!

Hope you had a great day...

God bless

Anonymous said...

THE DISCIPLINE BOOK WAS MOM'S IDEA NOT MINE !!!!!!!

God bless,
oldest daughter noisy kid(age 15)

Anonymous said...

Excellent gifts! I am reading the Pope's new book and sloooowly posting my thoughts on it, if you are interested. BTW, you are tagged.

http://angelicdoctor.blogspot.com/2007/06/ive-been-tagged.html

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member