I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Thank you for this day

Thank You for this day, Lord
which began with You at Candlemas
and ended with You at the side of a child
needing more than just my hands

When bad became worse, You
showed me kneeling before You
not eighteen hours before
chiding me with your words

I am with you always
as far as your panicky little mind
can run - I'll be there
grabbing you by the wrist

Dragging you over chasms
and mountaintops
swinging into a lake
off the end of a big fat rope

So what if I can't swim.

I am with you always
your life is in the world
but it will be better off
starting and ending with Me.

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member