I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Sunday, March 21, 2010

DFW Street Scenes

New this Lent. Purple Sno-balls from Hostess. Unfortunately, I could not find any of the 'rose' ones which were sold only on Laetere Sunday - that's last week for those of you who don't know.

They taste the same as the white, orange, and green ones:
Here is a sweet little boy with bacterial conjunctivitis shopping while his prescription is filled. He demonstrated 'purulent discharge' from his nose all over Dad's shirt while at the pediatrician on Saturday morning.

If Obamacare takes effect, I foresee no more Saturday hours....

A fifteen year old shows off his size 15 boots. Smooth ostrich. I hear once you wear ostrich, you will never want any other kind.

I am sticking with cowhide for now.

A typical scene in a dining room at a restaurant in Fort Worth. Riscky's makes a good hamburger. I recommend it for those visiting the Fort Worth Stockyards.

Hey! Someone with more vanity than me:

2 comments:

MightyMom said...

I see lots of big changes coming down....and patient care going in the toilet and patient/nurse ratios skyrocketing....and my job becoming very very hard.

cut kid though.

how tall is that 15 yr old? my 6'3 hubby wears size 13.

dadwithnoisykids said...

That 15 year old is 6'0" and I hope he has finished growing.

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member