I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Early Thanksgiving Wishes



Permit me to be one of the first to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving. Here in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area, Christmas music started a few weeks ago on one of the local radio stations.

We are blessed in so many ways, and we have so much to be thankful for even in a year that has been full of sorrow. I would love to list the many blessings we have received, but it is Saturday, and it is time to work around the house.



No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member