I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Feto-Meter Bulletin



Here is a snapshot of The 2009 Model Noisykid, at approximately 7 weeks. If you compare this picture with the rotating 'Feto-Meter' above, you will notice the resemblance between the two pictures. I recommend that you look at the two pictures from across the room while squinting; remove glasses if you wear them. Imagine the picture above is spinning and there you are.

We cannot begin to describe the joy we are experiencing right now. The video, which is too big for YouTube, showed a heart beating strongly.

Our youngest ex utero child pronounces pregnant in three syllables: preg-a-nent!

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!














2 comments:

Rebecca Frech said...

Awww! I think I see the family resemblance. Thanks for sharing the newest noisykid with us.

Cathy said...

WOOHOO!

Great news - what a pleasant surprise to find when I dropped in!

Thanks be to God.

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member