I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday Thought

I heard a priest on KATH 910 AM radio talk about the joy of the priesthood. He mentioned how he had had bad days as a priest, but never a bad week.

That got me thinking. In my line of work, there have been bad days, sometimes weeks at a time, where I wondered if I would be more suited for driving a bus. In contrast, my vocation - that of a married man - is one which has given me great joy every day without exception.

Even on those days where the children are non-compliant, and my wife misunderstands me - even those days are full of a wonderful sense of peace and joy.

1 comment:

RobKPhD said...

Ditto here.

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member