I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Monday, August 20, 2007

Whose library is bigger?

The parent's library:



I dug this out of my desk while cleaning it. My wife likes this quote.

Fr. Edmund Sylvia said that a wise editor said this:


"The modern world remains a fallen world.
Our present history is a time of struggle but
through the cross of Christ we have already died
to the world and been reborn in a new Creation.

"The evils which afflict us will continue to try our souls.
But in this New Creation they need no longer drive to
despair. In fact not only can we survive evil,
but we can actually thrive in its midst."


The chidren's library:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the libraries...we have one bookcase between 10 kids! ah well you're living my dream!

Anonymous said...

My dream as well. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Well, since the one is for two people and the other is for 12 with one on the way, then I have to go with "parents library" is bigger!

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member