I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Random Patron Saint for 2007 Generator

Check out this site.

Mac over at Mulier Fortis had a link to it.

I have requested a patron saint for my blog.

This random selection of patron saints for the year was something St Faustina kind of did before there were blogs. We love St. Faustina.

Maybe I should start an adopt-a-seminarian thing. I think St Therese of Liseaux did that....

We have already adopted one seminarian, praying for him daily, and now we will add 'Moneybags' to the list. We can take some more....

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member