I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Sunday, January 20, 2008

More bad poetry

I need to save it somewhere, cuz' what the world needs now is more Bad Poetry!

 

 

Rhyming bad poetry:

 

Christmas time has come and gone

At least the world says so

Those who seek Him by the star

Just wanted us to know

 

Christ's birthday was just the start

Of Heaven here on earth

The celebration of His life

Began with His humble birth 

 

 

Haiku: 

 

Christmas is over

Not for those who celebrate

The Epiphany

 

 



Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member