I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, January 26, 2008

How about a little BAD POETRY?

Trust

Can't look down
walking a tightrope
blindfolded

SMD
1.26.2008

Composed while attending a meeting, post-call, with less than three hours of sleep.
Bad poetry at its best.




How about a little natural science moment from Youtube?

Here is a neat one with a sperm whale - recall what sperm whales can do to a ship, as I relate in this book review HERE.

Watch this:







And here we have a bear and whale squaring off:



Nature sometimes seems cruel to us human beings.

1 comment:

Roman Sacristan said...

I find that last video offensive.
(LOL)

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member