I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Divine Mercy Sunday


This is Theodore's picture of Divine Mercy.

Today I found one of the holy cards from Theodore's funeral in a book which Carolyn was reading. And so once again today, for the umpteenth time, I asked God why it pleased Him to take our son away from us.

The only thing which came to me were the words from the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, where it says that God's Will is 'Love and Mercy Itself.' All I could think was that Theodore's death was permitted for the good of the souls of his family.

1 comment:

Kindred Spirit said...

Maybe it was so that you would have a saint in your family to lead the rest of you to Heaven. I hope my son Thomas and your Theodore are great companions, and I hope that we'll all get to be with them one day. May God bless you and keep you. What an artist that Theodore was! What a grace it is for you to have such a part of him look at!

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member