I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Advertisement Time-Out

During this lull in blogging, we present another of our favorite restaurants: Chuy's!

Enjoy the reference to the Pink Floyd album Dark Side of the Moon: Light passing through a tortilla chip shaped like a prism, breaks the light into its components.

It is also believed to be a reference to the change from Black and White to Color in the movie The Wizard of Oz. There are many alleged connections between this album and that movie.

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member