I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Spork Diary: Love and War

Here I am in the sleeve pocket of Mr. Snaggle-Tooth Garlic-Breath's flight jacket. He got this jacket when he was 'making the world safe for democracy.' Since he was on active duty during the Clinton's presidency, I have my doubts. I usually abstain from political commentary, but I could not resist this time.


Permit me to wish all of you a blessed St. Valentine's Day.

In the opinion of this spork, every day should be St. Valentine's Day for husbands and wives. Man should spend his day showing his wife how much he loves her; woman already does that.

2 comments:

MightyMom said...

a lovely St Valentine's Day to the spork and his owner....from MM's glasses.

Anonymous said...

"Man should spend his day showing his wife how much he loves her; woman already does that."

Beautiful!

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member