I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Friday, November 13, 2009

Video and a Prayer Request

Bernard is working on becoming a true toddler. Watch with us:



Today is the birthday of Fr. Denis, one of my older brothers. Please remember him in your prayers on this day.

As an aside, here is a video from our All Saints Day Party. The children dress up as saints, and we have to guess who they are. This one included a dramatization:



No one was injured during the making of this video, but note that it appears as if St. Stephen's soul was caught in the ceiling fan.

1 comment:

antonia said...

very sweet videos!
Bernard is very very cute! Lovely shaped eyes and a peaceful joyous smile!

I would've liked to have seen the other Saints too! Those costumes looked impressive!

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member