I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Bernard Antics

Take a good look at our iTouch. The picture is one of Bernard taken in San Antonio back in 2009 when he was just about 6 months old.

Note that the iPod is disabled.

Note that it is disabled for the next 21,768,474 minutes. That is what happens when Bernard just sits there trying to unlock the iTouch for a long, long time.

All in a day's work for my two year old son.

He also likes to take apart the children's kitchen set and climb into the space designated for the sink.


Not one to ignore the creature comforts, he likes to make sure he has a beverage to go along with it.

I recall some workers at McDonald's got fired for bathing in sinks in the kitchen - or maybe it was because they went the extra mile and videotaped said bathings and posted them on YouTube.

Heavenly Father, Lord of Life, send us more little ones to raise up to live with You forever in Heaven!

1 comment:

MightyMom said...

what a cutie!

and uh, I'd suggest a higher shelf to put your phone on when it's not in your pocket!!

personally I'm about to build a phone sized alcove in the center of the vaulted ceiling.....but I'm afraid my 6 year old will only see it as a challenge to overcome....

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member