I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

Jesus Christ is Risen!

HE IS RISEN INDEED!

I was going to show some pictures of some non-edible things I planted today, but my PDA cell phone is taking forever to synchronize with the computer. Perhaps Monday.

Last Monday night we had a freeze which killed most of the plantings I did the previous weekend. I originally thought all the okra died, but I think some may be pulling through. Some of my children did a jig of mourning when they heard the okra did not survive...

I also made a trellis for the peas to grow on. They are already stretching little vines out to climb into the sky.

And now, in lieu of pictures, I present



A Political Time Out

I got this from a non-political discussion list I subscribe to. Usually they discuss anything but what the discussion list is for. I don't know who wrote this, but come the revolution, they will surely be punished:

I have to admit it. My liberal friends were right.

They told me if I voted for McCain, the nation's hope would deteriorate.

S
ure enough, there has been a 20 point drop in the Consumer Confidence Index since the election, reaching a lower point than any time during the Bush administration.

They told me if I voted for McCain, the US would become more deeply embroiled in the Middle East.

Sure enough, tens of thousands of
additional troops are scheduled to be deployed into Afghanistan.

They told me if I voted for McCain, that the economy would get worse.

S
ure enough, unemployment is approaching 8.8% and climbing , the new stimulus packages implemented recently have sent the stock market lower than at any time since 9-11.


They told me if I voted for McCain, we would see more "crooks" in
high ranking positions in Federal government.

Sure enough, several
recent cabinet nominees and Senate appointments revealed resumes of bribery and tax fraud.

Well I ignored my Democrat friends in November and voted for
McCain.

And they were right.... all of their predictions have come true
.


This is very humble of this man to recognize that he was wrong and his Democrat friends were right.

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member