I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Friday, March 16, 2007

Saint Patrick's Day



Here are a couple of pictures of Saint Patrick, the Patron Saint of Ireland. Being 100% Irish descent(my children are approximately 56%), and 100% Catholic, I have a tremendous love for St. Patrick. I am thankful for his missionary work in Ireland.



There is a legend about St. Patrick, where he asked God to spare Ireland from being around at the end of the world. God granted his request, stating that Ireland would sink before that day. This legend was the inspiration for the poem below/prior to this post.



We wish you and yours a happy Saint Patrick's Day. Despite most of the children having a nasty little cold, we will celebrate the day remembering how blessed we are to have the gift of the Faith.



...and we celebrate the birthday of Auntofnoisykids!

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member