I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Noisykid Kitchen - Sunday Dinner after Mass

The key is portable but acceptable for the main meal on Sunday, since we bring it with us to Mass and eat it before Holy Hour and Confession.

Today it is one of dadwithnoisykids' favorites:

Grilled T-Bone Steak
Grilled Boneless Chicken Breast

Baked Potatoes in foil with sea salt and olive oil.

Garden Salad

Bread from Albertsons' bakery

Water or sparkling water or soda

Prepared by the whole family

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member