I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Monday, March 19, 2007

Noisykid Kitchen - Sunday Brunch


Chefs: 15 year old girl Noisykid, 10 year old boy Noisykid, Auntie Ofnoisykids


Portabella mushroom omelet

Country biscuits

Sausage

Bacon

Orange juice

Coffee


The omelet:
Farm fresh eggs

Extra large portobella mushrooms, sliced lengthwise

Tomato, sliced

Green, red or orange sweet Pepper, diced

Fresh garden spinach

Salt

Pepper

1. Sautee mushrooms in a pan with a small amount of olive oil

2. Drain oil

3. Beat eggs in a large bowl, adding in salt and pepper to taste.

4. Mix in mushrooms, tomato, pepper, and spinach


Cook in a lightly buttered pan

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member