I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Preparation for Consecration: Day 2


Yesterday was day 1 of the Preparation for Consecration according to St.
Louis De Montfort; therefore, today is day 2.

The first 12 days are spent in ridding oneself of the world "which is
contrary to that of Jesus Christ."

The tasks for this twelve week period are:

1. Examination of Conscience
2. Prayer
3. Mortification
4. Purity of Heart

"This purity is the indispensible condition for contemplating God in heaven,
to see Him on earth and to know Him by the light of faith."

- all quotes from St. Louis De Montfort

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member