I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Noisykid Kitchen - Stuffed Poblano Peppers



Chile rellenos?

No!

Poblano rellenos!


Being adventurous and liking the flavor and texture of the poblano pepper, I choose it over the more mundane green pepper.


1. Start by cutting or coring out the stem and the veins as well as the seeds.
2. Stuff with whatever you wish. In the case above, one was stuffed with seasoned ground beef and cheese, and the other two were stuffed with seasoned grilled chicken and cheese.

3. Put them over the grill until the skin started to pucker and blacken, then roll them over to continue the cooking.

4. Serve hot, along with all the fixings for fajitas.


A visiting friend said she remembered her mother making her these when she was a child. She loved them.

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member